Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

Supervision and singing

I had a supervision with John, my incumbent, today. It was a six-month review, and I think we're both pretty happy with how things are going. This is great news, because it took some real compromise and pain when we were setting up the agreements. Also, we've got through more of the pieces in the training agreement than I think either of us had expected, which is quite a relief. Not to say there's not a lot more to do - there is - but it's going well.

This evening, I attended choir practice, as we'll be performing Cornelius' "Three Kings" on the 25th, as part of the 1000 service. We found a good place to sing from, with really nice acoustics. The choir did well, as they'd only had one chance to look at it before.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?