Sunday, October 19, 2008

 

Emotional

Two reasons:
  1. we had a confirmation this afternoon, in Halstead church. We had 21 candidates (of whom 4 were baptised in the same service), and 2 people received into the Church of England from another church. I was emotional because it has a lot in common with my ordination service, and that's not that long ago. It brought lots back, and, however, odd it feels, I keep knowing that I'm doing the right thing.

  2. I missed the girls' bedtime again. Second night in a row, and although Moo was fantastic about it, she shouldn't have to be. It's not so much missing putting the girls to bed, as much as the fact that Moo ends up doing it on her own, and it can be really hard. This made me feel sad.
I'm doing too much at the moment, and I'm not sure how to calm it down. But I need to.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
There is an odd word that you may like to add to your dictionary- it is easy to remember and even I can spell it....

No!

You can use this word whenever you feel that you are about to be overloaded, or you feel that your actions might overload someone you love- use it to turn down invitations and even obligations where if you are honest you know there are other priorities...

Take it from granny it is a word worth learning and using for your and your families sakes.
 
Well, I really fancied the night out with the boyz. And I really couldn't miss the confirmation...

Yeah: I know, I know.
 
Hello Mike,

I just came across your blog which mentioned your late great-uncle Wing Cdr Walter Gibb DFC DSO. I think I have some photos of him during his time as test pilot on Britannia aircraft. If you'd like copies send me an email on MM.2.mapsonATspamgourmet.com
(replace AT with @ - NB this mail address will self destruct after 2 mails - I'll send you my real one if you mail me)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?