Saturday, March 13, 2010

 

Haircut - and a lovely meal

(backposting) You don't want to know about my haircut, do you? Well, I had one, anyway, so there.

In the evening, Moo and I went out for a lovely meal at Scutchers. Wine-wise, we had a lovely Pouilly Fumé and a beautiful Fleurie (Domanie de Madone). I also had an interesting "black muscat": a red dessert wine - though it tasted like a standard white wine, with a little extra something. It was great to have some unbounded time with Moo, just to chat and enjoy each other's company, with some good food and wine. Usually we only have a little time over lunch or coffee, and we need to be back to look after the girls, but as my parents were looking after them, we had as much time as we needed.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?