Saturday, September 05, 2009

 

I have a lovely, lovely wife

(backposting) Beset by gout today. Not a good thing, and probably brought on by the cheese, chocolate and red wine last night, so partly my own fault. Jim and Nina were off to a wedding around 1030, and we'd been planning to take the girls and Jim and Nina's kids to a farm or some such, but I really wasn't capable. So Moo took them on her own. 4 of them. Ages: 4, 3, 2, 1. Apparently they behaved very well, but I'm still very much impressed and grateful. I got some more sleep, read through the mortgage extension offer (we're going to have actual, proper radiators installed, to keep the the entire house above freezing all winter this year (hopefully)!) and did some bits and pieces. What a lovely woman Moo is, and I love her very much.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?