Friday, August 07, 2009

 

Project, and off home

The day of the great project presentation. We'd been asked to present to the company, and anyone who wanted to do so could turn up. This included some pretty senior people, some very bright technical folks, some sales folks with serious experience, and one of the founders of the company. And it went really, really well. We rocked: we really, really did. And this despite our team song ending up being MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This."

Lunch - another milkshake! - and then to the airport. I'm sitting in an airport lounge, finally getting up to date with the blog, and looking forward to heading home. The only concern is that I'm so tired that I might fall asleep here, and miss my flight, so that's why I'm keeping myself busy and typing away. I feel that I've made the right move, that I known what I'm doing, that I'm going to enjoy my job, and that this is a goer. Thank God.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Really glad this is all coming together for you. And, perchance, did you choose the song?

PS the husband once set a mate's computer to say 'hammertime' whenever he clicked 'stop'...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?