Thursday, March 12, 2009

 

Moo's birthday

(backposting) So we went out for lunch to the White Hart in Great Yeldham. We had a good meal and I discussed my health whilst browsing wikipedia on my phone, looking for illnesses from which I may be suffering. Now that the gout has started to subside, my most serious complaint is a dangerous and acute form of masculine hypochondria. This debilitating condition could have derailed the important time we spent together on Moo's birthday - special time for her - but luckily she's able to laugh at me. Not just able, it seems, but more than willing to do so. She'll soon learn better if my condition worsens, I can tell you.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
acute masculine hypochondria...this is a terrible condition alieviated only by death, but as that is a bit drastic women have resolved to put up with you all.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?