Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Holiday

So, I'm up in a cottage in Dent with my lovely wife. I've been watching Ice Age on DVD, the cricket (West Indies-England test match) and random religious broadcasting on Sky, and the news. And Moo's been knitting.

And that's it. We've not been looking after the girls. Because Kate and Mac (my parents-in-law) are.

It's the first time that Moo and I have spent a night away together without the girls since Jo was born, now 4 years ago. We know this isn't good, but we're so pleased to be here, and just relaxing and spending easy times with each other. Many thanks to Kate and Mac.

Oh, and I've managed to get this machine online despite not having the relevant documentation, remembering stuff I last had to do around 3 years ago, about which I'm pretty chuffed.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
enjoy yourselves- and turn the computer OFF NOW!!!
 
See, if you'd have been one valley north you'd have seen all my relatives. In Muker and Grinton graveyards!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?