Saturday, January 03, 2009

 

Bury St Edmunds

Went to Bury today with the girls and Moo, and met Mel and her mum, Trisha. Unluckily, there's an excellent wool shop there, which Moo now knows about. We also took the girls to the cathedral, where the choir - or a choir - was rehearsing. The top line (women) were very good, though there was a rather ropey tenor around, but I realised how much I miss choral music - live choral music. I've been promising myself for ages that I'll somehow find a way to get to more services with good music, but I can't see how it's going to happen in the near future. Maybe when Jo and Miri are a little older I can start taking them to cathedral services from time to time.

For now, I'll just have to take what I can get.

Labels:


Comments:
love Bury, not so keen on wool shops... choirs are OK though.
 
*Accessible* yarn shop?.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?