Saturday, November 01, 2008

 

A bad decision

I made a bad decision today. CME (Continuing Ministerial Education) day in Chelmsford on Funerals and Bereavement. Jo threw up at 0900. I left, after consulting Moo, at 0940.

I got to the meeting at 1025, 5 minutes before I thought it was due to start. I'd had an unhappy drive. When I got there, they were well underway, and I was nearly in tears. I knew from the second I walked into the room that I was in the wrong place, and 15 minutes later, at the first opportunity, I excused myself and headed home.

This was the right thing to do. Things are getting too close to wrong, Moo and I are very tired, and she's been spending too much time looking after the girls while I've been spending too much time doing things which aren't being with her and the girls.

My first ministry is to my family.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
well done on making the right decision Mike.

Peace be with you all.
 
btw, I think you should change the title of this post to "A belated Good decision!"
 
Your family is absolutely important. Good choice to return home. Might be time for a holiday brother?
 
What is this "holiday" of which you speak?
 
Quite right with the priorities! Good on you, Hnaef!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?