Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

Planning a trip

(backposting) Just a short trip - a day and a half. Gothenberg next week: should be interesting. More discussions about what I'm going to be doing in the medium term. Lots of sales stuff. And I cycled to Stambourne to catch some of Jo's swimming lesson, which was both appreciated and good for my health. And Jo had a set of vaccinations today. I took her, and she cried, 'cos it really hurt. But she was very good, poor little thing.

We've got my mum here helping looking after the girls this week as Mel's still on holiday after her wedding. Lovely to have her around, and the girls aren't behaving _too_ badly. The fact that Jo's back at pre-school, and now 5 mornings a week, is helping.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
sounds like a true balancing act Mike, I pray that you will find the right balance for all of you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?