Tuesday, August 26, 2008

 

The Big Time

Yes, I was interviewed twice for BBC Radio Essex this morning (no, I'm not going to add the link to the "Listen Again" option). 0635 and 0730 (The Dog Inn, Halstead and The Lion, Earls Colne). And then we had a picture taken for the Halstead Gazette for the "Come and See" mission week (21-28 Sept) at 1330 (at the Dog Inn again). And I took the landlady at her word and popped round for a pint this evening after a meeting with John and James (and, officially, with someone for some baptism preparation, but they never turned up).

Also had a good chat with someone about something on the phone. I can't talk about this at the moment, but hopefully it was useful for her, too.

And we've booked a holiday (in the UK) in September. Yay.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Glad your phone conversation was good. I wondered if you would head to the pub. Nearly went myself but didn't in the end. Wish I had now...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?