Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Assignment finished!

Several months late (though I had an extension), I've finally handed in my second Life and Service module assignment: an analysis of my local church. Rather thought-provoking, actually, and harder than I thought it was going to be.

I've also started on the next piece of work: something on music and liturgy - in the broadest sense, so including pastoral work, and how we use, and could use, music. I'm really liking the Orthodox views here, which I'll expand on at some point. It's giving me a great excuse to list - and listen to - some of my favourite music. Downloaded a recording I didn't have of New College under Higginbottom singing Byrd 4-part and the Tallis Lams. Fantastic.

Wii latest

Moo's got into it now, and all we need to do is get Miri to sleep before we play against (and it's _always_) against each other.

My Wii fitness age is down from 45 to 41. _Better_, but still.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
ha, ha I'm stil younger than you!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?