Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Pre-school (and sleep revisited)

Today, along with arranging someone to come round (tomorrow) to fix the washing machine, sorting out kennels for Buster for a time we were unable to manage his normal ones and talking to Rural Retreats about a place we're staying with them, we arranged for us all to look round the local pre-school.

We went around in the afternoon - me, Moo, Mel, Jo and Miri. Jo loved it. She didn't really want to go, so Mel stayed a little longer with her. She'll be starting in September, just one session a week. We liked it, and Mel - who has lots of experience - was impressed, too. The staff were friendly, but firm, the children were busy, but polite to each other and adults, and there was lots to do.

Later, I took Miriam and Buster out for a walk while Moo put Jo to bed. Moo wasn't down by the time I got back, and I took a conference call with Miriam on a sling on my front. She was a star, and it was a while before Moo gave up and came down. It took Jo another 15 minutes to go to sleep: just under an hour and a half. This is a _bad_ precedent. And I'm away tomorrow night: I hope it's better for Moo.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Prayers for all of you- hoping Jo is more cooperative tonight...
lack of sleep is not good for anyone!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?