Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

Lunch in Clare

Went with Moo and Miriam to a new little cafe in Clare, where we had a lovely lunch. Moo had a bit of a bad time feeding this morning, but we got over it. I also decided that I will be going to Las Vegas for a sales and marketing meeting, assuming that all's well. Moo's happy about it, on the same assumption.

Last night, I had a meeting with Holger from ERMC, and Keith (who's my supervisor for the course) to work on the "penultimate report", which goes to my DDO and bishop, and which is central to decisions about my title post - what happens after I'm ordained next year. No surprises, either in the meeting with Keith, or the one later with just Holger.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?