Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Yes, mastitis

(backposting) The midwife decided we should go to the nurse practitioner, who took one look and said "mastitis". So, anti-biotics it is. Not that this will help with the cracks, of course. Moo's just in so much pain. It's also really hard on Jo, as Moo really doesn't want her to see what will look like Miriam hurting her mummy when she has a feed, so we're having to keep Jo away for something that should be a great family time. I'm finding it very difficult, too, and although Kate and Mac's heading off today meant that we have a little more time to ourselves, there's more to do, of course.

I'm praying, and walking, and going with what I can.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I am so so so so so so sorry. I went through it. It was the worst pain ever. well apart from birth. It's like needles piercing your flesh. I managed through it but I cried and I almost gave up about twenty times. Best wishes.

Ps Mine took only a few days to clear once the meds started.

Tosha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?