Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Placement #1

Today I met my supervisor for my first placement: Ian. I'm going to be spending time at Holy Trinity, Long Melford, where Ian's the incumbent, and he came round to meet me and Moo, and to get a feeling for whether things will work. I think he's happy, because he's agreed to go ahead. We'll pick up after Easter, and after my paternity leave's finished.

I'm really looking forward to meeting a new community and interacting with it. And to more fellowship, which, as I've mentioned before, is an area which Moo very perspicaciously (yes, I had to check the spelling, but I did have it right!) identified as one which I'm lacking in at the moment. Ian, Moo and I got on very well, and I'm pleased it's going to work out.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
you had to check the spelling- hmmm... well to be honest you had me foxed there so I had to look up the definition!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?