Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Staying late - but starting early

Early, because today was Ascension Day, and I wanted to get to a Communion Service. As this was a 0800, and 20+ minutes walk away, that meant getting up and heading off pretty sharpish. It was good to go, and I enjoyed it: I later discovered that there were (excluding the celebrant) 2 priests and a bishop in a congregation of around a dozen!

I got to the office around 0845, and headed off to buy a white shirt (for a charity picture as a reaction against Australia's "loud shirt day" - huh?) and chat to the crazies on Skype. Then back to the office. Until 2145. A long day, but things were working by the time I left, with many thanks to a couple of colleagues who helped things along.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hey I see you like Newfoundlands. Please stop by my blog for a visit!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?