Sunday, May 16, 2010

 

A quiet day

Decided I needed a quiet day, particularly as one of my feet's been giving me a little gyp (sp?) (I have been doing a _lot_ of walking over the past week or so). So, after walking to the church (yes, I know), and having lunch with some of the folks from the service, I caught a taxi back. Bought some knitting needles for someone one the way to the hotel, and then did a bunch of ironing. Had a very nice interruption in that Moo texted me to say that she and the girls were up, so we had a lovely chat via video Skype.

The girls were on good form, and it's lovely to see them as well as just talk to them. Finished the ironing whilst watching some Aussie rules and then both types of rugby, then did some reading and some knitting. I'm a stitch down, which is a pain, but things are good. And I'll be home in a week.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?