Sunday, March 14, 2010

 

Mothering Sunday

(backposting) A mug each from the girls, some flowers from Jo (via her pre-school), some other bits and pieces. And I got my Mum a leather cover for her new netbook. I went with Mum and Dad and the girls to church, and I'd like to say that Moo had a quiet time at home, but she used the new hoover (well, Dyson) we bought at Freeport yesterday, did some cleaning and put the food on.

Lovely lamb shoulder for lunch, but Miri completely lost it, and wouldn't eat a bit. Jo was a star, and lovely big sister, looking after Miri and calming her down while the rest of us finished our food.

In the afternoon, Moo took Jo to her ballet rehearsal, and my parents headed off home. Miri and I went out in the garden, where she played, and I did some cutting down of brambles and buddleia. Then in (when it started raining), some puzzles, books and TV. Got the girls to bed well, and I went upstairs for a bath at 2040: needed an early night.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?