Saturday, March 06, 2010

 

*Bzzzzzzzt* We apologise for the interruption

Normal service should now be resumed. Blogger announced about a month ago that there were going to cease supporting FTP anymore. So, I thought I'd try moving to SFTP, but when I tried to rearrange things, it turned out that I couldn't set that up correctly either, and nor could I return to FTP. Thought about a variety of fixes, and decided to set up a redirect from the old site to here, so you'll now fine Mike's Musings at http://p2ptrust.blogger.com/. Not perfect, but I didn't want to relinquish control of the p2ptrust.org domain, so that's it from here on in.

From the first post, there's not been a single day without an entry up till now. Some of them have been backposting, and that'll probably continue, but there's always been a posting. I'm afraid that a month is too much to make up, and it's been a useful hiatus, I think. I was half-wondering about stopping blogging, but I've missed being able to comment, chat, gossip, whatever, so this has strengthened my resolve to keep blogging on a daily basis. It's a discipline, and sometimes a chore, but I think it's worthwhile.

Of particular interest and relevance? Oh, I don't know: I'm getting over a nasty bout of cellulitis, which I'd not had before, and would prefer not to have again. Painful, and not just that, but a proper infection, not like gout, which I originally thought it was. Had to take some time off, and I'm still not 100%.

Finished off a scarf: I'll post pictures soon. Managed to reverse both the picture of Tux the Penguin (which doesn't matter) and the "Linux" lettering (which does), but it's done, and I'm really not reknitting over 3 feet of yarn to sort it out.

Girls well, Moo well, good birthday party for Kate and Jojo, at which I gave Jo my Dell laptop (suitably "pinked up").

Glad to be back.

Labels: ,


Comments:
glad you are back!
 
Ditto.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?