Friday, March 12, 2010

 

Birthday and Chicken pie

Thanks to Rick Stein, Delia and Good Housekeeping, I came up with a chicken and asparagus pie this evening (yes, I used bought puff pastry). I was lovely, and we ate it all up between us. My parents are here for the weekend, so there were more people to share it with.

It's also Moo's 36th birthday today. I got her presents from the girls ("A Brief Encounter" and the Paolo Nutini album - which I'd confused with another artist), and I gave her a Wii game that we can play with the girls. Mel had made her a set of blueberry muffins instead of a cake, as per instructions, and my parents gave her a set of knitting books that she seems very happy with. I've been working very hard today, but we went out for lunch, and I hope she had a good birthday. I'm taking her out for a nice meal tomorrow night, as my parents will be baby-sitting. Where to go...?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?