Wednesday, January 13, 2010

 

Not the best of days

Started knitting on the train (I bought a first class weekly ticket, with Moo's blessing, and it's such a good decision!), and after a row, reached for the pattern, only to discover that I'd left it at home. A hard, hard day at work, got home early (it was snowing, and Moo warned me to head off in good time), put the girls to bed, then 2 calls for work and more work to do after that.

And tomorrow I need to leave at 0630. And I won't be getting back before 2000, I suspect. Not really optimal.

Buying a tray of Krispy Kremes for the meeting this morning went down pretty well with most of the participants. A stroke of genius, I like to think.

Labels:


Comments:
knitting on the commute is so civilised. I may have to take a sock to work today...

What are you making?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?