Friday, January 08, 2010

 

Bunkbeds

They've arrived. What an enormous relief. And the girls are so, so happy. And I'm so, so happy because I didn't have to waste hours of my life and a good part of my vocabulary on putting them together: the delivery guys did it for us. Moo put some stencils up on the wall, some fairy lights on the bed and a little book light on Jo's bed. And all is well in the world.

In other news, I may be going to the US this month after all. And I ordered a watch with my Amex points. The clasp on my current one broke for the 3rd time, and the last 2 times it happened, it took weeks to get it fixed, as it's a Citizen, and it seems that noone stocks the parts. And Moo was getting bored telling me the time. Really very bored. So, a new one.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?