Wednesday, December 09, 2009

 

Nokia N910

Rather liking the look of the Nokia N900, but what about the upcoming Nokia N910? Well, it's got its own website, which is just a page, at the moment, saying "Maemo 6: Nokia connecting people". Well, so obviously that's the OS that's going to be on the N910, but what more information is there? I had a quick look at the page source, and though I can't find any suggestion that anyone else has noticed it, there's a description:
"Nokia N910 running Maemo 6 with a high performance 900mhz processor, 8MP Carl Zeiss camera and 48GB storage. Coming 2010"

Nice, yes?

And has noone else noticed this? Surely I'm not breaking this story, am I?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I too have noticed this site http://www.nokian910.com it certainly seems legit ill keep you posted if I notice a change in the site hopefully some more info on the memo 6 software.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?