Thursday, December 31, 2009

 

New toy and cross-dressing

(backposting) Toshiba NB200 12B arrived this morning. Very nice. Tried Ubuntu lucid on it, but it was just too alpha, so I went for karmic in the end, which is gonig fine. I was very proud of myself for not even turning it on until I'd made the (albion) chocolate elk. And then the pannecotta bread and butter pudding which I needed to create when I realised that I'd seriously under-whipped the first batch of eggs for the first pudding.

Party at Si and D's in the evening, and they'd arranged for baby-sitters for all of the kids at the other end of the house, so our two wandered through from time to time until they both fell asleep. We had a good time, and all of the men who'd cross-dressed (as per instructions - I got a new outfit, of course) looked rather unconvincing. Apart from Pete. Hmm.

Labels: ,


Comments:
you were unconvincing... really????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?