Friday, December 18, 2009

 

A busy day

Well, a fair amount of snow, but not enough to keep Jojo from school, which is a good thing. A hard day of work, but it's my last one (officially, at least) until after the New Year, so I didn't feel too bad about it. Part of my working day was to do my expenses, which came out around £3800 for the past month. This is quite a lot, however you look at it, and I'm rather looking forward to the money coming back!

One of the accounts I have with a hosting company has started going over with lots of files, and all of a sudden, too. I worked with the company to clear things out a bit, but got another automated warning this evening, which is concerning.

Labels: ,


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
quite a lot................ (???????*****)
 
I was exercising the English talent for understatement!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?