Monday, December 14, 2009

 

And off to Finland

(backposting) The big thing was trying to get my knitting on the plane. The evidence via Ravelry was inconclusive - well, mixed - so I followed the advice of the person at check-in. I hadn't realised that I was allowed one piece of carry-on _plus_ my laptop bag, so I put the needles (bamboo, 5mm) in my other bag, with my clothes. This meant that if it was turned back, I could go back and check it in.

However, it went through first time, with no problem, so I was able to knit on the plane.

I'm getting better, but I'm still making some pretty egregious mistakes, and although I'm getting better at unknitting, I still have problems when I have to go over a row boundary. I made the decision to create a pattern, which was pretty complicated, but kept me nice and interested.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?