Friday, November 13, 2009

 

All on my own

(backposting) Moo headed off to her parents last nigh, so I was on my own with the girls last night. They did very well, and although Miri woke up in the middle of the night, she went straight back to bed without any complaint. Although they woke up a little early, they stayed in bed until the clock went to "sun" (they've got a special clock which tells them when to get up).

After a hard days' work, I took them up to Kate and Mac's. Miri fell asleep within about half an hour, and Jojo stayed awake until about 10-15 minutes before we arrived.

We arrived quite early, as I'd left earlier than expected (I'd had a bit of a break-through around 1600), and it was good to see them all. Miri went to bed pretty soon, and Jo insisted that Jenny (who'd gone a spa day with Moo and Kate today) put her to bed.

Trying to work out whether to go home first thing in the morning, to work all day there.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?