Friday, October 30, 2009

 

Week in review

Well, yet again, I've done less development work than I'd planned, but on the other hand, we're still on track, and, more importantly, we've been scoping out options for further projects, which is rather fun. That's all going very well, and hopefully my boss (and his boss) are happy with how it's all gone.

It's not much fun being away from the girls, but on the plus side, I'm at home for the next two weeks, and I should see lots of them then. And I'm typing this in the airport, so I'll be on my way home soon, as well.

Notes to self for next trip:

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hope you have arrived home safe and well and get to enjoy the next few weeks hassle free (ish)
 
Are the swimming trunks floating somewhere off the Norfolk coast?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?