Tuesday, October 06, 2009

 

Sauna

(backposting) A good, challenging day at work, but very fulfilling. In the evening, I went to the gym for 20 minutes or so, and then headed up to the 9th floor for the pool, intending to do a few lengths. Got changed, slipped my toe in, jumped out. 17 degrees Celsius, which is _cold_. So, decided to try the sauna, instead. Men only, no clothes, but that's fine. And after 15 minutes or so of great sweating, I decided to try the pool again (with trunks on). This time, though very cold, it was really refreshing. Not sure I could jump in a frozen lake, as some Finns do, but I can certainly see the point now.

Off to a Lappish restaurant for supper. Lots of food, much of which was reindeer. Rather glad that we walked back to the restaurant, as we were all stuffed.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?