Monday, October 05, 2009

 

Off to Finland

(backposting) I'd really hoped to finish (sorry - no pun intended) a piece of work this morning, before heading off, but it was not to be, so I left in rather a hurry for Heathrow, in the pouring rain. I was rather pleased with myself for booking some parking, so at least I didn't have to worry about that when I got there.

I arrived in lots of time, and met Ryan (my boss) and Miguel (a colleague), and, at the gate, someone from the customer, called Mike. Had an OK flight (partly helping a woman from Nokia come up with a some questions and answers for a pub quiz), and arrived 3 hours later in Helsinki. Mike drove us to hotel, the Scandic Continental, where I checked in. Then bed, after setting the alarm.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?