Tuesday, October 13, 2009

 

And back to Finland

Set off from home around 0740, got to Heathrow a couple of hours later, and did meet and greet parking this time. Just because it took ages to get back to my car last week, and, on top of quite a drive home on Friday night, time is precious. In Duty Free, I bought the 3 Shrek films (on offer) for the girls, and the second series of The IT Crowd for me and Moo. Watched some of it on the train. Just marvellous - had me laughing out loud on quite a few occasions.

Caught the very efficient bus to the hotel, and got a double bed this time: I'm so unused to sleeping in a single that I keep nearly falling out (and yes, I'm talking about on my own here). I also joined the hotel's loyalty programme. They give you vouchers. Which you can spend on beer. This is a good thing.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?