Saturday, October 03, 2009

 

Abigail's Party

(backposting) I've never seen the original "Abigail's Party", but Kate and Mac (with whom we're staying this weekend) have copy on DVD, so we watched it last night. Very funny - quite a twisted genius is Mike Leigh - and the ending was a real surprise. Moo had to go up to bed - Jo came down and was rather insistent - so she's not seen the ending yet: hopefully we can borrow it from them.

I've tried to log on to the VPN of the customer that I'm working on at the moment, in order to finish something off before tomorrow, but it doesn't seem to be available at the weekend, which is a right pain.

Oh, and Jojo was very sad when she discovered that I won't be around next week, particularly as I won't be around to read her the Hobbit, so I've recorded some sections of it on my phone, which I must remember to put on a CD so that Moo can play it to Jo.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'd love to hear you reading the Hobbit - I should think it would be very enjoyable. (I know text comments can sound really sarcastic, but this one isn't meant to be). Have fun in Finland.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?