Monday, September 14, 2009

 

London, school, and design

Starck - interesting guy, and amazing designer. There was a good programme on the TV this evening - Design School or similar - about a bunch of young designers battling for the chance to work with him. Very, very interesting. We caught it by accident, but we'll try to watch it again next week.

I was in London today, and had a very good meeting with the rest of the team. I'm really, really enjoying the chance to think architecturally and to apply some of the skills and experience I've gained over the past 15 years of work. There's dull stuff, too, but also the opportunity to think and debate with clever colleagues. Good stuff.

And it was Jo's first day at school for an entire day. She loved it, and particularly having a school dinner. I'm very keen that she should do this: it will encourage her to eat a wider range of food, it will allow more pupils to eat better food, and I think it builds better social cohesion. So I'm very pleased that she enjoyed it.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
It was a great programme wasn't it, I love the way he pushed them to think outside of the box.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?