Friday, August 14, 2009

 

A week down

It's been a hard, challenging and interesting week. I'm not sure I feel a huge need to blog about it, and I'm aware that I've not done a good job of blogging church stuff recently. That said, I'm not sure what I want to blog about, so it seems clear that I'm going to be just wittering for a while. Heigh-ho.

The one major thing coming up churchwise is that I'm taking my first wedding tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it very much. Darren and Kelly have been together for quite a few years, and have three children. The elder two will be ring-bearers (so I've started referring to them as "Sam" and "Frodo", for obvious reasons), and will also read out a prayer which they wrote, and which they've been practising. I think it's going to be a really good wedding, and should be lots of fun.

Labels:


Comments:
glad all went well with the wedding Mike. btw life is all interconnected (as you know), so just blog as it comes....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?