Friday, August 21, 2009

 

Migration

A big day today, as we needed to migrate to a production server. Despite some set-backs, we got it sorted, which means that I should be in the office for the first time on Monday. Despite having worked for Appian for four weeks now, I've not made it into the office, and wasn't even interviewed there, so it'll be weird. There should even be some other folks from Appian EMEA in, which would also be good, as I've only met 3 of the others so far.

Moo's off to Kate & Mac's tomorrow, but I can't go, as I'm taking services on Sunday. But it'll give me time to get some rest, which I really need.

Oh, and I now have Windows working under Linux. What a huge relief. Needs some tweaking, but getting there.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?