Tuesday, July 14, 2009

 

Opportunities

Miri was up during the night, and joined me in bed, so I didn't sleep so well. But then again, without a job, I didn't feel even slightly upset about going back to bed for an hour and a half after the girls headed off in the morning.

I met some of the deanery clergy team for an informal chapter meeting over lunch in a pub (The Lion in Earls Colne, as it happens), and after a quick bit of searching for new jobs, I headed off to see and old friend, Chris, in Cambridge. So, as the quick bit of searching yielded a possible prospect, and Chris also had another one, it was rather a productive day in the end. Maybe I should get in the habit of a good sleep in the morning...

Moo got back, and all seems to have gone OK at her folks'.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?