Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Not debranding

I'm very keen to debrand my Samsung i8910 HD and take lots of Orange stuff off it that I have no interest in using and which apparently slows it down nicely. I'm not very well today - not yet man flu, I'm Just A Little Bit Poorly[tm] - and I have the day off tomorrow, so Moo has banned me from doing it tonight.

We're watching Outnumbered and laughing lots. It's just too like our family, and Karen (the little girl) has this relentless logic which reminds us scarily of Jojo. And the complete incapability of the adults to manage the kids without lots of bribery and compromise. That's us.

Oh: the diocese finally told us about the pre-priesting retreat today. It is on, after all.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Have you yet advanced to "feeling a bit blurgh?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?