Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Status:witness

On Good Friday, the churches in our town have a march of witness through the town, and driving to our service this morning, I suddenly thought: "what can we do as online Christians?" I'm going to encourage all Christians I know who have an online presence using Twitter, or Facebook, or similar, to make their first status of the morning of Good Friday a simple one. I'm not asking that it stays the same all day, though I'd suggest that it's kept for an hour or so.

On Good Friday, make your status simple:

I am a Christian.

Labels:


Comments:
good one Mike....
 
I posted your post to facebook, a few takers there!
 
nice idea Mike
I'mfasting from the internet on Fridays so hope I remember to set it on Thursday night (that's tomorrow)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?