Saturday, March 21, 2009

 

Springtime

It must be spring, because I cleaned and then used the barbecue for the first time this year. I'm not a loony "if I can stand outside and not be blown over or drowned, I ought to be barbecuing" type person, but I do like to get barbecuing when the weather's warm enough. It's been a lovely day, though I had to go back to bed again as I was so tired this morning (and grumpy): Moo very kindly took the girls while I took another 2 hours. Still tired now. This may be connected with the medical condition that we're investigating at the moment.

We took the girls to Clare Country Park this afternoon with their bikes. Now that Jo has her own, Miri has her old one, and was beginning to get how it worked by the end. A lovely day - and though it was warm during the day, we now have a fire lit.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?