Sunday, February 22, 2009

 

A trip to A and E (again)

So, went to church with the girls, and they were pretty well-behaved for most of it. They're really getting to be pretty good, and I even managed to hear almost of all of James' sermon. Afterwards, we went to the back of the church for some squash for Jo. Jo was sitting down on a pew, and Miri tried to get up. And her elbow went again. I could tell immediately what it was - and she knew, too. So, I phoned Moo, got our stuff put together, and headed off home, where I dropped Jo. Miri was already asleep, but I tried raising her arm above her head briefly. She half-woke up, and was a bit sad, so I set off for Addenbrooke's A & E.

She woke up when I parked, and it was immediately clear that her arm was 100% better. It must have sorted itself when I raised above her head (which is the trick the nurse in A & E managed last time) or while she was asleep. Either way, it saved us a trip, as I headed home, just paying £3.00 for parking, but we'll try to get her referred to someone to look into it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
The girls were a joy and a delight in Church - Miri came over to me and shared the peace beautifully although Jo was rather more interested in transferring the entire contents of the children's corner into her pew, and it was lovely to watch them from the Altar wandering around and feeling at home.
 
Poor Miri - and poor all of you. I hope everything with her elbow is swiftly resolved.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?