Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

Inconsequalia

  1. is that a word?
  2. I went to a funeral visit yesterday, and had a horrible, horrible moment half-way through when I thought that the dog had died on the sofa
  3. who'd have thought that planning a 4th birthday party would bring a couple so close to starting divorce proceedings?
  4. "Baaaaaagpoooooossssssss" (Miri)
  5. I have a bishop following my twitterings
  6. accordingly to Belief-o-matic at beliefnet.com - is a Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant (100%), which is something of a relief
  7. should we encourage adults to come forward for baptisms whenever we have an infant baptism?
  8. Twittersheep is cool: looks like the people who follow me are big into church and the Bible
  9. pidgin rocks, and I can use it for twitter, facebook, skype, AIM, MSN, Jabber, ...
  10. I've got some really good mates, some of whom who I've never met
  11. the not meeting doesn't matter
  12. please pray (if that's your thing) for Sally, Lucy, Steve, Joe, Sue's family, Sylvia's family and all those coming to terms with redundancy or the possibility of losing their job

Labels:


Comments:
"should we encourage adults to come forward for baptisms whenever we have an infant baptism? "

As a rule I'd say yes, but no because then it would be expected, but yes because those who might respond would not be the usual congregation... and again no, unless you are clear how you are going to follow this up...


wouldn't it be fun if life were simple!!!
 
All good questions, and we're discussing how best to proceed within the team.
 
ooh - is pidgin the best way to get your tweets into Facebook?

Flipping snow, getting me into twitter...

And re the adult baptisms - sounds lovely on one level though I can see there would be problems.
 
Kirsty -

You need to change your twitter settings to update your Facebook status. Pidgin is completely unrelated.

-Mike.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?