Saturday, January 24, 2009

 

Little Miri

Not well yesterday, not well today. Seemed to be getting a bit better, so we agreed that we'd all go to Sudbury shopping this afternoon (rather than just me and Jo: you should have seen Miri's shoulders' slump), and then she threw up in the car. Yeuch. And then Jo decided that she needed a wee at the roadside, and that turned into a poo. By the time everyone was finished, we decided we might as well complete the trip to Sudbury, and I stayed in the car with Miri (who we'd stripped off and wiped down, to be fair), and Moo took to the marvellous Rafi's (or "Spicebox", as it's officially known), and got some curries. And we had a chicken xacutti tonight. Yum.

Jo's really, really pushing it at the moment.

Oh, and I realised this evening that I'm down to preach tomorrow at the 1000 at Halstead. We're commemorating the Conversion of St Paul, and I'll be talking about redundancy.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
hmmm good link for the sermon. I hope Miri is better soon, as for Jo, get used to it, it comes and goes in phases....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?