Friday, January 30, 2009

 

And back home again

Watched Body of Lies on the plane: it's OK, but a little obvious. Got in OK, having got some sleep during the flight, and ended up not sleeping in the car on the way back (and no, I wasn't driving). Both girls were very, very pleased to see me, as I was them - and Moo, of course. We took them to an indoor play centre in the afternoon, and it was lovely to have some family time for a change.

All though I'm pleased to be home, and pleased to be with Moo and the girls, I'm most pleased that I can take some of the burden off Moo's shoulders: she's had a terrible week, and just needs someone else around.

Labels: ,


Comments:
glad you arrived home safely, hope you have a good weekend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?