Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 

New York

So, it looks like I may be going back to New York next month. And possibly twice. The customer thinks I might be helpful, and is willing to pay, so... Moo seems happy enough, so that's probably what I'll do.

Jo was up a 0500 this morning, which is somewhat better, but far from perfect. I'm very tired at the moment, and think I need to accept that I'm still not very well, and that it's not just the remains of the cold. Glandular fever 14 years ago still seems to hit me very hard when I get properly ill, and slows my recovery, and I'm so tired so much of the time. St John's Wort and walks in the country-side help, but I need to look after myself.

Not that Moo's not tired as well, but she's being lovely and supportive

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?