Monday, December 01, 2008

 

Doctor

(backposting) Well, I'm supposed to be going to New York on a 7 hour plane trip tomorrow, and I've got sinus pain. Really bad pain: up the right side of my face, and I'm really worried about what I discover from the doctor is called "barotrauma": pressure changes due to things like the going up and coming down in a plane. So, I went to see the doc (who's great), and he told me that although there are some decongestants that are contra-indicated with my hypertension pills, if I'm only using them briefly (i.e. just before the flight and a little before its end), then it should be OK. This does set my mind a little at rest.

Took the day off - mostly - in an attempt to get a bit better.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?