Friday, December 12, 2008

 

Christmas tree

It was nearly dark by the time Jo and I went to the (2nd) Christmas tree place, but we bought one and got it home. I put it up and didn't lose my right thumb. Did hurt though, and bled lots. The line "Oh, so you actually did hurt yourself," from Moo was _meant_ in good faith, I'm sure...

Sally asked about my PhD plans. They're not really plans yet, but I'm missing doing some academic work, and I have some thoughts that I'd like to be following up. They're on authority within Anglicanism: historical, present and future. How we form it, understand it, and negotiate it, and the sources: Bible, tradition, revelation, culture, etc.. I want to start doing some reading, so that's what I'm going to do.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
ah right well if it's just accademic work you are missing then I have an assignment due on 22nd- feel free to write away... On the interface between worship and community- topic= funerals....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?