Tuesday, December 30, 2008

 

Apologetics

I'm still engaged in a very interesting discussion with a friend of mine who's an atheist. I'm not trying to convert her to my faith - nor she to hers, if it is one - I think she's trying to understand how someone she knew at school as a scientist (and therefore fairly sensible) is engaged in something which she doesn't get at all. She's given me permission to blog the discussion at some point, but I'd like to get further into it before doing so. I'm keen to give an honest explanation to her about my faith, too, and it's very good to have a chance to talk to someone from a very different place in terms of faith, but who's willing to listen and debate and try to understand.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?