Sunday, November 16, 2008

 

You do the thinking, I'll do the drawing

Today I was treated to a drawing masterclass by Jojo. She likes doing this, and the way it basically goes is that she does some drawing first, and then either demolishes your pitiful attempts at artistic endeavour or takes over and does it all herself. Today's title comes from her teaching me how to draw a jellyfish. I'd suggested that we draw it in the sea, but she said that we didn't need to, but that we really had to think about being in the sea: "you do the thinking, I'll do the drawing".

Previously she'd been showing me how to draw a face, had draw a circle, made one dot for an eye, and then closed her own eyes, put her fingers in them, and then put in the other dot and another one for a nose.

Labels:


Comments:
wonderful!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?