Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

Travelling

(backposting) On my home this afternoon, after a useful day of meetings, though I made little of the advertised programme. I'm really enjoying the PS (Professional Services) work that I'm doing. Still unclear whether I'm going be be off to New York in early December: it's up to the customer, really.

I also had an idea about how to sort out an architectural problem that's arisen in one of our other projects, which is rather pleasing. It came up yesterday, and we had a party at which I sought out the relevant people, and it looks like it's worth a try.

Sat next to Lee on the plane back, and after some time sketching out an architecture and some business plans for a particular prospective customer in the UK, we settled down into the flight. Air Transat (hmmm) don't have a particularly good selection of films, and it's not helped because there are shared screens, even in "business" (and I use the quotes advisedly), which means that you can't choose what you watch. So it was the (frankly terrible) Meet Dave, followed (luckily) by the rather amusing, if ridiculous, Get Smart. Then some sleep.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?